Creative Review is an annual event that pairs designers of all levels with professionals for one-on-one career advice, resume feedback, or portfolio review to help you stand out.
Interested in Being a Creative Reviewer?
Creative reviewers are a vital aspect of this event; these design professionals are willing to contribute their time and expertise to helping designers of all levels and design disciplines succeed and excel.
Benefits of Participation
- Support the growth of your community
- Promote your participation with a personalized social media kit
- Receive recognition on social media and website as thanks for your participation
Requirements of Participation
- Designers with 4+ years of design experience
- Designers of all disciplines (brand, graphic, motion, product, UI, UX, etc.)
- Designers working in all kind of company environments, including agencies, government, in-house, non-profit, freelancing
Want to be a creative reviewer, but have less than 4 years of design experience? Exceptions may be granted based on the interests of attendees. Having an AIGA membership is not required to be a creative reviewer.
Ready for Creative Review?
Ticket sales are now open for Creative Review! Your ticket will pair you with reviewers who closely match the support you need. Registration includes a short survey to help us match you with a reviewer to reach your event goals. Tickets are first-come, first-served and tend to sell out. Don’t wait — get your ticket for Saturday, May 27, today!
Become a Sponsor
AIGA DC is an all-volunteer non-profit organization. Support design in DC and consider sponsoring Creative Review. Contact email@example.com to learn more about how to support the Creative Review or AIGA DC’s additional initiatives.
Design Continuum Fund
Ten percent of the proceeds from this and every event goes to the AIGA DC Design Continuum Fund (DCF) scholarship, fostering the next generation of designers through helping local design-minded and underrepresented students as they pursue their education.
Code of Conduct
All AIGA DC events adhere to our Code of Conduct.