Whether you’re looking for a permanent civil service position, a short-term schedule A or B position or you’re still trying to understand the difference between the two – join AIGA DC to put your talents to work.
We’ll hear from The Lab OPM, the United States Digital Service, and GSA and 18F about how hiring works for each team, the types of design skills most needed and how you can make sure your resume and portfolio stand out.
Don’t forget to bring copies of your resume to get a chance to talk one-on-one about what recruiters in the government are looking for.
6:00: Registration and networking
6:30-7:30: Panel discussion
- Arianne Miller, Managing Director, The Lab at OPM
- Kat Jurick, Director of Design, United States Digital Service
- Michael Rivera, Senior Technical Recruiter, United States Digital Service
- Amanda Schonfeld, Talent Team Recruiting Lead, GSA and 18F
- Vishal Iyer, UX Manager, 18F
7:30-9:00: Resume workshop