Congrats! You’ve been nominated (self, someone you know*, or both) for a position on the AIGA DC Board of Directors.
In order to select this year’s new members, we’re hosting a mandatory information session. It’s your chance to hear from current board members about what it’s like to be a part of the team, learn more about the open board positions, ask questions, and share with us why you’d be a good fit. It’s also our opportunity to get to know you a little bit better.
Please RSVP by Monday, May 7.
Things to know:
- Food will be served. If you have any dietary restrictions, please e-mail Chris Montwill (email@example.com)
- We might ask you for some fun facts about yourselves
- Bring questions about the roles you’re interested in
- No need to bring your resume or portfolio
- These are roles we are looking to fill
- An information packet with job descriptions and additional details will be e-mailed shortly
*If someone else nominated you and you’d like to know a bit more about the Board, please visit the call for nominations page and feel free to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any immediate questions.