- Applicants must be citizens of the United States or be in possession of a Green Card (formally known as a Permanent Resident Card or Form I-551).
- Applicants must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in a design or art discipline listed below and intend to pursue that discipline as a career.
- Applicants must be matriculated (or planning to matriculate) at accredited colleges and universities in Washington DC, Maryland or Virginia for the Fall 2018/Spring 2019 academic year and must maintain full-time status for the entire year.*
- Incoming students who have yet to enroll must submit proof of acceptance from schools of choice.
- Though not a requirement, minority status is a significant factor considered in jury decisions.
- Students must have at least a 2.0 GPA.
- Scholarships are only awarded to students who are in financial need; applicants must, therefore, provide complete financial aid information on the scholarship form and have the form signed by a financial aid officer
All entries will be due in April 2018 for the 2018/19 scholarship competition; students must be enrolled for the full Fall 2018/Spring 2019 academic year. APPLY!