In light of growing concerns for public health and safety, we have postponed several of our upcoming events:
- March 13 – Salon with Studio Temporary
- March 14 – Icon Design Workshop with Studio Temporary
- March 16 – Salon: Getting Serious About Play, with Ruki Neuhold-Ravikuma
- March 23 – Intro to Figma with Isaac Gertman
- March 27 – Annie Atkins: Graphic Design for Film
We are also looking at making other upcoming events virtual, including the SHINE kickoff.
We’re incredibly disappointed to have to do this — we are committed to creating the time and space for learning about design with our community — but we also need everyone to stay healthy.
For the postponed events, we’re working with our speakers to reschedule. In the meantime, we’re working to get all paid tickets refunded in full. If you registered for an event that has been postponed, you’ll get an email when a new date has been set, and will have early access to registration.
We thank you for your patience and understanding.
AIGA DC Board of Directors